Sunday 8 February 2015

Tattoos; the Good, the Bad and the Ugly


As I have said before, I am a big fan of piercings and I admire most of the body art that I come across. However, there are some tattoos that I would happily have done, and some that I wouldn't even imagine having on my body.

I prefer small, discreet
tattoos. I find them much nicer than big tattoos, with the exception of a sleeve tattoo (if it's done well). My favorite animal is an elephant (don't ask me why!). So if i were to get a tattoo, one similar to this would be my first choice ! My mum is planning on getting a tattoo of a small infinity sign with a 'N' on either side, one for 'Niamh' and my little brother Nathan.


One of the worst things that can happen is that the tattoo artist makes a spelling mistake or messes up a detail in the tattoo. It completely ruins the tattoo, and makes you look kind of stupid!



A perfect example of an ugly tattoo would be Rebel Wilson's one in 'Bridesmaids'. It was done by a 'guy in a van', so that pretty much indicates how awful it is!










No comments: